Trojan UV Max E46/28/2009 11:19:21 PM
Model E4 treats up to 29 US gpm / 110 lpm
(16 mJ/cm2 at 85% UV transmittance)
- Indicator lights show the status of each system component. At a glance you can see green lights showing that your water is being purified properly.
- Yellow indicator lights appear when maintenance is required for system components
- Flashing red lights and an audible alarm notify you of a problem with a component
- Lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annual lamp replacement
- Mute button allows you to silence an alarm
- Lamp and sleeve are removed without the use of any tools
- Lamp and sleeve remove from the UV chamber as one piece ensuring you are aware of any build up of minerals on the sleeve that may interfere with the proper UV dose being delivered to the water
- Low pressure high-output lamp technology provides higher UV output for better water purification in a system approximately half the size of conventional systems - saving space and making installation simpler
Constant Current Electronic Power Supply
- More energy efficient
- Withstands fluctuations in voltage that can cause low UV output and damage to the lamp
Safety Cap & Special Lamp Plug
- Safety cap prevents children from accessing the lamp or electrical components. It also prevents the lamp plug from accidentally being disconnected.
- Lamp plug design ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it's not in the UV chamber. This prevents damage to eyes and skin from UV light.
Optional UV Sensor
An optional UV sensor detects when the quality of your water source has changed, and your water is no longer being purified properly.
It features a button that when pressed, confirms the proper operation of the sensor.
Optional Solenoid (Shut-off) Valve and Remote Alarm