Trojan UV Max D46/28/2009 11:11:11 PM
Model D4 treats up to 16 US gpm / 60 lpm
(16 mJ/cm2 at 85% UV transmittance)
Models C4 and D4 both treat up to 16 US gpm (60 lpm), however model D4 offers the additional features below not available on model C4. User Interface
- Lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annual lamp replacement.
- Mute button allows you to silence an alarm
- Yellow indicator lights appear when maintenance is required for system components
Optional UV Sensor
- An optional UV sensor detects when the quality of your water source has changed, and your water is no longer being purified properly.
- It features a button that when pressed, confirms the proper operation of the sensor.
Optional Solenoid (Shut-off) Valve and Remote Alarm
- The optional plug n' play solenoid valve stops water in the event that water purification is compromised.
- Remote alarm allows for notification of alarms at a location remote from the system