Trojan UV Max B412/5/2010 9:37:07 PM
Model B4 treats up to 6 US gpm / 23 lpm
(16 mJ/cm2 at 85% UV transmittance)
- Indictor lights show the status of each system component. At a glance you can see green lights showing that your water is being purified properly.
- Flashing red lights and an audible alarm notify you of a problem with a component
- Lamp and sleeve are removed without the use of any tools
- Lamp and sleeve remove from the UV chamber as one piece ensuring you are aware of any build up of minerals on the sleeve that may interfere with the proper UV dose being delivered to the water
Constant Current Electronic Power Supply
- More energy efficient
- Withstands fluctuations in voltage that can cause low UV output and damage to the lamp
Safety Cap & Special Lamp Plug
- Safety cap prevents children from accessing the lamp or electrical components. It also prevents the lamp plug from accidentally being disconnected.
- Lamp plug design ensures that no one can power the UV lamp if it's not in the UV chamber. This prevents damage to eyes and skin from UV light.