Well Mate Pressure Tank6/28/2009 10:30:19 PM
As the recognized leader in composite pressure tank design, WellMate offers innovative solutions for water storage and pressure boosting applications. Wellmate has over 50 years of experience in composite tank design and manufacturing, and provides tanks for both residential and commercial applications.
WellMate's tanks feature corrosion-proof composite construction that require little or no maintenance, plus their light weight makes them easier and less costly to install. All materials meet stringent U.S. Requirements for water components and are NSF and/or FDA listed materials. WellMate continues its tradition of excellence by offering features and benefits steel tanks cannot match. Our “WM” captive air tank series are the ideal choice for new and replacement installations for residential, light commercial and pressure boosting applications.
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion-proof composite construction
- One piece, seamless inner shell molded of premium high-density polyethylene
- Durable blow-molded interior air cell is fully replaceable and constructed of heavy-gauge engineered polymer
- Bottom inlet/outlet assembly is custom molded of high-impact PVC
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin
- Replaceable Air Cell
- Greater drawdown than comparably sized steel tanks – for greater efficiency
- NSF: The entire range of WellMate Residential Captive Air tanks are listed under ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for water system components.
- Factory Backed Warranty: Five year warranty – from date of installation.
- Light Weight – minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment